How [GOLD] Squad Started
Yes it’s true, [GOLD] Squad originally started because as the server was loading in Battlefield 4, I saw the servers banner loading. I wanted a piece. I also really enjoyed the Chuck Norris servers, and that was my first encounter with the amazing Second Assault map pack (Firestorm, Gulf, Caspian. Metro is OK, but it just removes the best thing about Battlefield in my opinion, the vehicle aspect and the amount of coordinated teamwork that provides, and all the fun that goes along with rolling with a good squad.
Here’s the current banners photo
- 2020 [Gold] Squad Calendar (Battlefield 4)A 2020 Battlefield 4 calendar I put together for my Layout class.
- Banner CityThis is a gallery of all the [GOLD] Squad banners I've created for our servers. … Read More
- My VC224 Project: Battlefield 4 CalendarProject for VC 224: I made a Battlefield 4 themed calendar. Due Tuesday and I''m … Read More
- [GOLD] Squad Edition Xbox One ControllerI'm getting one….
- [GOLD] Squad | Firestorm / Oman / Caspian changingAn amazing graphic fro bf4stats.com with live info pulled from an API
- Battlefield 4 clip with my added commentarywith my added commentary.